Function module

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Wed Apr 9 02:31:32 EDT 2003

Does your method (and object type) have release status "Released"?
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Patrick Weinert
                    <patrick at acb-asia.co        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    m>                          cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Function module
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    09.04.2003 04:59
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hi all.

I implemented my own method (Function module) in an object type. the test
of the fm and mehtod and wf is successful. But when I want to start the
case via event I get the error message that the method is not executable
and "Access 'C' is not valid for the verb type 'K'" (Message no. OL 831).

Does anyone has an idea?
Thanx for your help.

Regards,
Patrick Weinert