Logistic Invoice

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 8 20:58:02 EDT 2003

Angelo,

Configure the release criteria via the IMG path: Materials Management
--> Logistics Invoice Verification --> Document Parking --> Define
Release Criteria. This will cause SAP to trigger events for business
object BUS2081 eliminating you having to trigger them.

I believe there's a user-exit available. I would have to check my notes.

There is a Business Add-In called invoice_update that has a method
called change_before_update which you may also be able to use if you
don't intend to park the documents. I started researching this one 2
months ago and I will be looking into using it again.

Richard...