Send task description error

May, Kevin KMay at petro-canada.ca
Tue Apr 8 11:12:07 EDT 2003

Not that our problem is directly related however we are occasionally having
problems with 'SENDTASKDESCRIPTION'.  Our problem occurs when workflow calls
this method in rapid succession.  We are sending emails out with this method
when a requisition is created.  It can happen that when a PM order is
released a multitude of requisitions can be quickly created.  We've noticed
that on occasion this causes 'SENDTASKDESCRIPTION' to choke.  As of yet
we've been unable to find a suitable solution to this problem.

Kevin