AW: AW: Routing workitems to the workflow inbox

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue Apr 8 10:34:04 EDT 2003

no Problem, everytime welcome.

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Hans Brilleman [mailto:Hans.Brilleman at capetown.gov.za]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 8. April 2003 14:48
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Re: AW: Routing workitems to the workflow inbox

Hi Heinz,

thank you very much for this information, this is exactly what I need
to do the cleanup.

Much appreciated,

Hans.

>>> heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com 04/08/03 01:04pm >>>
Hi Hans,

as an admisntrator you have access to all Items and can forward it.
May be a report with
SAP_WAPI_FORWARD_WORKITEM
SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_RECIPIENTS
SAP_WAPI_PUT_BACK_WORKITEM