Single text for multiple tasks?

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 07:14:00 EDT 2003

What you can do is to create the description as an standard text and, on the
task description, include this text (via command INCLUDE).

The text can be fix, if you have only one text for all tasks or you can put
a container element and pass it on the binding for each task. The task
description would be like this:

/:   INCLUDE &TEXTNAME& OBJECT TEXT ID ST LANGUAGE
&_WORKITEM.WORKITEMLANGUAGE&

Flavio.