How to find the definition of Event

Pradeep Patil pradeep.patil at wipro.com
Tue Apr 8 02:35:47 EDT 2003

Hi All

4.6B
I have a subtype business object which as an event created by my
colleague
But I am unable to find for what the event is created and second does
the event is for create, change, save or delete also does the event uses
change document or msg. control or LIS=20

So how can I find what are the various things linked to this event so
that I can describe it to my boss

(for e.g. the method of business object can be described from the
program code and logic what the method is all about so how about event)

If any suggestion or procedure to find are welcome

Regards
Pradeep

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited is=
=20
 or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any use, copying=
=20
or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL in any manner=20
whatsoever is strictly prohibited.