Stats on decision outcomes

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Apr 7 12:23:29 EDT 2003

Hi all,
Simple one: How many of each outcome of a decision task are there?
In other words a decition task has e.g. outcomes 'Yes' and 'No'. I would like to get stats on how many of each outcome were chosen.

This is a fairly obvious requirement, and I suppose in most cases one can report on the follow-on tasks instead. However, the WF in question has the follow-on task appearing multiple times, so the outcome of the decision is the only way of getting stats at this stage.

So far it looks like a custom ABAP as I can only find a decision result in the WF container, which I presume is the reason it's not included in SWI1 and the likes...

Any input appreciated...
Cheers
Mike