AW: Problem with customer decission step

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Mon Apr 7 05:46:13 EDT 2003

Hi Heinz,

I am sorry to be a pain but can you please make sure that this is the case.

Please open the Task in CHANGE mode (sometimes in DISPLAY the mode, the binding
is not displayed even if it is really there) and delete the binding (by
clicking on the delete binding button). Even if it doesnt show any binding,
just delete it anyway.

Once the binding is deleted, Save the task, re-activate the Workflow and then
clear the buffer (using transaction SWU_OBUF).

Please accept my appologies if this doesnt fix your problem but I just want to
be safe then sorry.

Regards,

Alon

Alon Raskin