Problem with customer decission step

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Mon Apr 7 05:28:23 EDT 2003

The deadline-branch has as  first task a User-Decission-task with e.g. 3
exits.
        If I use the SAP-Stabndard-Decission-task 'TS00008267' verything run
perfect.

        Now I need meeting the user-requirements a customer-decsission-task.
        So I have copied 'TS00008267'  to my own Task one to one and have
added 2 container Elements to the Task and chanegd the Task-Description.

        If I use this Task in the Flow discribed above, the problem appears:

        The decission Task is started, if I look into the container,
everything seems to be filled right (Decission-Text is right, decissions are
right) but only the Standard-Cancle-Text is shown if the Item is executed.
        The defined Decissons are not shown. If I look to the
Workflow-Protocol of this step I get a WF-Reference for WF 0000000 !

        To copy the SAP-Standard-Decission.-Task in other WF-Definitons
before but I got never such a problem so I 'm straightly confused whats
going wrong.

        Has anybody of you a suggestion for me ?

        Tnanks in advance

        Regards

        Heinz