Workflow shouldn't start when directly posting an invoice

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Fri Apr 4 06:31:50 EST 2003

Which version are you on?
When is it you *do* want the workflow started? Is it when there are sca=
nned
invoices available?

I have never set it up - but I think there are special customizing
transactions to set up the workflows which are to start when documents =
have
been scanned.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+-------------------------------->
|        |          Loeffen Robert        |
|        |          <robert.loeffen at pinkro|
|        |          ccade.com>            |
|        |          Sent by: SAP Workflow |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.|
|        |          MIT.EDU>              |
|        |                                |
|        |                                |
|        |          04.04.2003 13:18      |
|        |          Please respond to "SAP|
|        |          Workflow Users' Group"|
|        |                                |
|--------+-------------------------------->
---------------------------------------|
  |                                                                    =
                                       |
  |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                               =
                                       |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                =
                                       |
  |       Subject:     Re: Workflow shouldn't start when directly posti=
ng an invoice                          |

I am using business object BUS2081.
And I don't want to start my workflow (starting event bus2081.created) =
when
i directly post an invoice with
transaction MIRO.

Gr. Robert