Workflow shouldn't start when directly posting an invoice

Loeffen Robert robert.loeffen at pinkroccade.com
Fri Apr 4 05:49:02 EST 2003

Hi Workflowers,

I have the following problem:

I build a workflow for incoming invoice processing. The starting event =
is Invoice.CREATED.
But when i directly post an invoice with transaction MIRO. I don't want =
the workflow to be started but
it starts. (the event Invoice.CREATED is raised when posting the =
invoice)

I have a wait for event step in my workflow, waiting for the event =
Invoice.POSTED connected to the end of the workflow.
But still the workflow continues in another branch of the workflow.

Does anybody have any idea how to solve this.

Gr. Robert