AW: Want to keep workitem in inbox after executing

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Thu Apr 3 01:24:24 EST 2003

According to the ABAP documentation control will be returned after a CA=
LL
TRANSACTION when LEAVE PROGRAM is reached in the called transaction, so=
 it
shouldn't be necessary to use any batch input map. I've used exit_cance=
lled
myself without any problems - so Tomasz' suggestion should work.

Are you sure you're running the updated code? I'd add a messagebox befo=
re
the exit_cancelled call to verify that the correct version of the code =
is
running.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                                                                       =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    "Seiz, Gert"                                       =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    <gert.seiz at sap.com>         To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.=
MIT.EDU                                                                =
      =20
                    Sent by: SAP                cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Ki=
lhavn)                                                                 =
      =20
                    Workflow                    Subject:     AW: Want t=
o keep workitem in inbox after executing                               =
      =20
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM                               =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    A.MIT.EDU>                                         =
                                                                       =
      =20
                                                                       =
                                                                       =
      =20
                                                                       =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    02.04.2003 17:03                                   =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    Please respond to                                  =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    "SAP Workflow Users'                               =
                                                                       =
      =20
                    Group"                                             =
                                                                       =
      =20
                                                                       =
                                                                       =
      =20
                                                                       =
                                                                       =
      =20

Hy Sunni,
a call transaction will end your program.
If you want to go back to your calling program you have to use
CALL TRANSACTION <tcod> [AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN] [USING <itab>].

Another way to reach your goal:
Create an asynchron methode and a new own event. Then publish an event =
at
saving the transaction depending on your flag is set. Then you can use =
an
terminating event for your task.

Regards Gert

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----