Want to keep workitem in inbox after executing

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-IS/IT Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Wed Apr 2 08:15:06 EST 2003

Sunni,

1. Put the flag into the transaction and export its value to the business
object's method
2. In the method check the flag's value.
3. If the value is "Not finished yet", call EXIT_CANCELLED.

This will retain the same workitem in the inbox of the agent.

Kind regards,
Tomasz

P.S. A side effect of that is that the work item remains reserved by that
user (will not be visible to other agents of the task). There are ways of
handling that (either with the same workitem put back to "Ready") or by
creating a new work item with the same content (which I'd actually prefer
for logging/tracking reasons), but not knowing if you need to go that far
I'll refrain from outlining the available options for now.