Referencing key fields of deleted business objects in a workflow

Soden, John John.Soden at newmont.com.au
Tue Apr 1 22:02:39 EST 2003

Hi - hopefully this should be an easy one...

I am in the process of creating a wf to notify flight administrators when=
 an
absence (leave request) is created or deleted, the creation notification
works fine - my problem is that when an absence is cancelled the infotype
2001 is deleted from the db and I get an 'Object does not exist' error in=
 the
log, all the info I need is in the absence object key which is visible in=
 the
container through the SWI1 (although when you try to drill down on the
element you get the 'Object does not exist' error)  - is there a way to u=
se
the info from the key even though the record does not exist and the objec=
cannot be instantiated ?

Thanks in advance - john
=0D
=0D
IMPORTANT NOTICE - By storing, copying, relying upon or otherwise using t=
his e-mail, you agree to be bound by our Terms Governing Electronic Commu=
nications. A copy of these terms can be reviewed at www.newmont.com.au/eC=
omm-terms.htm or obtained by phoning us on +61 8 8303 1700. If you do not=
 accept these terms or suspect that you may have received this e-mail mes=
sage in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete this e-mail.=0D