RECALL Re: URGENT: &_WORKITEM.CREATEDBYUSER.NAMEWITHLEADUS do esn't work properly

Robert van den Berg rvdb99 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 10:11:45 EST 2003

It wasn't meant as a suggestion that you should fix it, but maybe you would
know something about it...

Current situation: two identical workflows, one on development system, one
on test system.
On development it works fine, on test it doesn't fill the agent with the
actual_agent but it keeps the original agent (which is a department and not
1 person)...