AW: Error handling in workflow

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Tue Apr 1 08:48:15 EST 2003

Hi Mark,

one way could be to call the Transaction  ... using BDC messages into
message_tab and shift message_tab into container.
additional you can define exaptions which generates additional =
outcomes,
raised depending the conten of message_tab. in such an outcome you can =
set a
display-method to view the message-conatiner or to change the status =
(e.g.
with f.m. SWW_WI_STATUS_CHANGE_NEW).

regards=20

Heinz