AW: ESS Templates 4.6B

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Tue Apr 1 05:24:04 EST 2003

Hi Heinz

Many thanks for the help, that was indeed what I was looking for. Just =
couple of further question, if thats ok, when I log into ESS, for the i=
nbox
and Expense reports all icons are missing,

and the icon buttons are wrong/missing

Is there something else that needs publishing (SAP 4.6B) that I am miss=
ing.

Also when I look at my Workflow inbox, the workflow items that I see, s=
how
me a message: This work item cannot be executed on WWW. This was set up=
 for
displaying/changing the expense claim PR05 transaction (method Change).=
 How
do I change this to work in ESS.

Many thanks in advance.

John

-----------------------------------------------------------------------=
-----------------

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, pleas=
delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in=

delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to=

bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit wri=
tten
agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-ma=
il
for such purpose.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------=
-----------------

                                                                       =
                                                          =20
                      "Schmidinger,                                    =
                                                          =20
                      Heinz (Unaxis IT         To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.=
MIT.EDU                                                   =20
                      BZ)"                     cc:                     =
                                                          =20
                      <heinz.schmiding         Subject: AW: ESS Templat=
es 4.6B                                                   =20
                      er                                               =
                                                          =20
                      @unaxis.com>                                     =
                                                          =20
                      Sent by: SAP                                     =
                                                          =20
                      Workflow                                         =
                                                          =20
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG                                   =
                                                          =20
                                                                       =
                                                          =20
                                                                       =
                                                          =20
                      28/03/2003 13:30                                 =
                                                          =20
                      Please respond                                   =
                                                          =20
                      to "SAP Workflow                                 =
                                                          =20
                      Users' Group"                                    =
                                                          =20
                                                                       =
                                                          =20
                                                                       =
                                                          =20

Hi John,

the Service for Inbox is bwsp (file bwsp.srvc).

The Mainmenue for ESS seems to be PZM2.

Maybe its helps.

Regards

Heinz