ESS - WS01000015

HILVEN Wim (ITG/ASG) wim.hilven at belgacom.be
Tue Apr 1 03:16:06 EST 2003

"In order to get the ADDRESSEMP REQUESTED event you have to create an
address
in HR as an locked infotype.  You can do this by setting up the
authorization in HR.

Other option: activate your workflow on the event ADDRESSEMP CREATED. Please
check the event log to see which events are published."

See this postnumber: 000545 posted on 00/08/25 07:38

Kind Regards / Vriendelijke groeten / Amicalement,

Wim Hilven