Should I model a latest end for an asynchronous task?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Apr 1 01:09:12 EST 2003

Hi Fred,
That should work fine.

Hadn't thought of using deadlines for that particular purpose but I like it as a concept. Sounds neat.

I guess the only thing is how much error handling you really want to
build into your workflow.

I assume you are just talking about dialog steps, as of course long running
background tasks are reported by the error monitoring program as standard.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book