Execute program in another client SAP

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-DS/DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Mon Sep 30 09:26:15 EDT 2002

Rolim,

What you're looking at is a... cross-system workflow. As far as I know =
you
don't have much standard capability for it on 4.0B. But you can still =
make
it functional by using tasks that would tRFC to the other client to =
start
its workflows passing the data to it, and then these workflows doing =
tRFC to
inform about their finish. A bit hand-coding, but it will work.

What you've initially asked for is not available. Please note that it =
could
be a MAJOR security risk.

Kind regards,
Tomasz