No Administrator Found for the Task

Deanna Teo deannate at au1.ibm.com
Sun Sep 29 19:41:17 EDT 2002

Thanks for your help.

Apparently, the users are the possible agents but manual forwarding does
not work for them for no apparent reason. I did ran transaction SWU_OBUF
but the effects took over 24 hours that suddenly everything now works
normally and fine again. As described in the workflow sap book, this is
just another "Cinderella Principle".

Thanks & Regards,
Deanna Teo.

                      "Aydin, Kemal
                      (Kemal)** CTR **"          To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      <aydink at lucent.com>        cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Re: No Administrator Found for the Task
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      27/09/2002 12:17 AM