Std Roles

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Thu Sep 26 13:40:50 EDT 2002

Good afternoon all.  Has anyone used std roles 00000172 and/or 00000174.
They are supposed to capture the partners in Quality Notifications and
Tasks, respectively and can be used to send the WI messages to those
individuals.  Currently 174 works with users only and not any other
partners, i.e., person responsible.  172 appears to work correctly at least
with the user and person responsible partners.  Has anyone else experienced
this problem with role 174 or other roles designed to use partners.  Can
anyone shed any light on this??  I am working with SAP, but thought I would
see if anyone on the list has had a similar problem.  I am creating
workflows for QN distributions based on task creations, status changes, user
and person responsible changes, using object QMSM on 4.6c.

Sincerely
Diane H. Nobles
SAP Proj. Analyst, PM, WF
(757) 380-7250