Passing values from the original object type to task container via event container

Swam_in swam_in at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 10:31:17 EDT 2002

Hello All,

I am triggering a custom task when the user status changes in the lead
distribution. The object type I am using is BUS2000108 and
I have created a subtype ZBUS200108 and added my own triggering event (
AttribChange ). The objects also are properly
delegated. So everything is happening fine when the user changes the status.
Now i want to create a ( or some ) parameter (s)  in the event which can
pass all the information like Transaction numbers / bus partners / status
changes  from BUS2000108 to the task.
How do I approach the above situation ? Though the question is specific to
crm, it is a general question that I wanted to do everytime.
Thanks all.

Swami Bala