Send a workflow-mail: error

Werner Kößl werner.koessl at hirschvogel.de
Thu Sep 26 10:17:47 EDT 2002

Hi,

we produced a workflow in our development system.
We checked it completely so that no failure stayed in our workflow.
But after the transport of the workflow into the productive system,
the workflow stops with an error when he should send a mail.
In the development system the workflow is always sending the mail =
without any problem.

But in the productive system an error occurs while sending the mail.
When i look at the technical protokoll i can see the mail-workitem with =
a red light in front.
When i drop down the mail-workitem, there are three points:
- Background workitem is set up (green light), user: me
- Execution started automatically (green light), user: me
- SWW_BI_EXECUTE_S (red light), user: WF-BATCH

The Workflow is the same as in the development system, also the tasks,
but after the transport i get this error ???

Thanks very much !!!!!