Default Method Container

Ahmet Engin Tekin aetekin at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 05:49:13 EDT 2002

Hi Jean , I'm really glad to hear that. I will forward the message to the list if you don't mind..
Regards
Ahmet
 Jean-Baptiste COURMONT wrote:Hi Ahmet,

I found another solution :
I use a background method in the step (step 1) before the 'user decision' step (step 2).
In this background method I manage to get the parameter I wanted to export from the customized method to the workflow cantainer.
I can now use this parameter in the step (step 3) after the 'user decision' step because I can take it in the WF container.