Terminating events

Phillips, Tim Tim.Phillips at ser.com
Thu Sep 19 06:51:19 EDT 2002

Hi Angelo,

Just a couple of things I've noticed in the past that can hamper this sort
of thing:

1) Make sure you're set zBUS2054 as a system-wide delegate for BUS2054,
rather than frontend.
2) Make sure your custom event has a status of implemented, and that your
business object is fully implemented and generated.
3) Have you tried simulating your event (BUS2054:STATUS002) through SWU0?
4) If you're working in a different system from the one you did the
configuration in, are you sure that delegation activity has transported
correctly?

Regards,

Tim