AW: First time use of workflow in the client

Loesel, Ulrike, DyStar Loesel.Ulrike at DyStar.com
Thu Sep 19 04:47:34 EDT 2002

Hi there,

please check in SU01 that the workflow user who executes the background =
task has an internet email address in his user account.

Cheers
Ulrike

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Swami Bala [mailto:swam_in at hotmail.com]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 18. September 2002 21:40
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: First time use of workflow in the client

Hello All,

My client has never had the workflow functionality before and now they =
are
trying to use it for the first time. To test it I created a small =
workflow
to send a email to an Internet address. Though workitem says 'Completed' =
but
I never received it. Is there any settings that need to be made for
triggering workflows to send email outside ? I would appreciate any =
input on
this.

Thanks
Swami Bala