Substitution ?

de Valensart Schoenmaeckers, Patrick Patrick.deValensartSchoenmaeckers at pmintl.com
Tue Sep 17 05:24:45 EDT 2002

If I remember well, "chain" substitution does not work, and this is =
made on
purpose: if A delegates to B, A may not want his workitem to go to C, =
as he
did not decide himself to allow that substitution.

Br,

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: Lauri Eskola [mailto:Lauri.Eskola at nokia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 11:15
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Substitution ?

Hi!

I have an additional question relating to substitution. In workflow is =
it
possible to enter user B as a substitute for user A and then enter user =
C as
a substitute to user B and user A's work items are forwarded to user C? =
We
are operating on system 4.5B and would be curious to know if this
functionality is possible and how far does the chain go?

Br, Lauri