Webflow using the Web Application Server 6.10

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Sep 16 18:58:07 EDT 2002

Hi Velupillai,
Web services via the EXTSRV object, etc. are available from 4.0B at least. However I believe you need to request the business object and supporting function modules etc. from OSS. You need a web application
server to do the base config and register your tasks which will call
web services. The EXTSRV object needs to exist in the system holding
your workflows.
Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
SAP Australia