Events using Status Mgmt - One More

Ahmet Engin Tekin aetekin at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 10:22:36 EDT 2002

Hi,
I'm facing a similar error with Change Documents . I'm using object LIKP and change document VERKBELEG , and the restrictions I made do not seem to work . By the way even though I delete all the entries relating to VERKBELEG and LIKP I can see the create and change events are triggered automatically in event trace when a delivery shipment is done in system . Is there a place other than SWEC to maintain that event linkages specific for the SD module maybe ? I created a subtype with a custom event and maintained the linkages in SWEC, but again only the original change and create events are triggered and not mines . Any ideas ?

 "Nobles, Diane" wrote:Good morning all. System is 4.6c. I am using status management (
Customer/User Status) to trigger an event. I entered the event on my
subtype and am calling the workflow using the subtype. Currently I need to
restrict the workflow for certain status'. Right now the workflow is being
triggered for all changes of the user status. I only want to trigger for
certain status'. The field restrictions seem to only work with one entry of
field restriction per status entry and the system will not let me enter the
same status entry for each one of the field restrictions. My question is "
cannot the field restrictions, be set for and/or conditions? or am I doing
something wrong??? And if so how should this be done?? I have tried to set
a status element in the object attributes and put in the condition editor,
but have been unsuccessful at capturing this field. Any suggestions are
solutions will be appreciated.

Diane H. Nobles
SAP Proj. Analyst, PM, WF
(757) 380-7250