Substitution ?

de Valensart Schoenmaeckers, Patrick Patrick.deValensartSchoenmaeckers at pmintl.com
Mon Sep 16 03:17:45 EDT 2002

Simon,

You don't have to get into the inbox of the person making you his
substitute. You will just see his workitems in your inbox (and he will also
continue to see them in his inbox).
If you don't see the items of the other person, it could be one of the
possible error:
1. you did not activate the substitution (via the same transaction, there is
a flag "substitution active" when you define it)
2. Check the task sending the workitem is defined as "general task" in the
agent assignment, or at least that the substitute (=you in the example) is
defined as possible agent.
3. Check in the task that the substitute is not defined as "excluded agent".

Hope this helps,

Patrick

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Freer [mailto:Simon_Freer at eu.fmo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 08:56
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Substitution ?

Guys

Ive just put my first workflow at long last........ (Hoorah I can here you
all
shout !)

Ive been asked about what happens when somebody has gone on holiday, so ive
said you just use transaction S013 and add in a who you want to act as a
substitute. I then assumed that this then gave you access to deal with the
work
items in the inbox of the person making you their substitute.

This doesn't appear to be the case though, when I test it out all I get is
my
own items the question is how do I get to see the inbox of the person making
me
the their substitute

Ta

Simon

____
The affairs, business and property of Federal-Mogul Bradford Limited are
being
managed by the Joint Administrators, Simon Freakley, James Gleave and Peter
Holder. Federal-Mogul Bradford Limited is a debtor under Chapter 11 of Title
11
of the United States Code.