Condition editor

Kimball, Schuyler schuyler.kimball at sap.com
Sun Sep 15 07:48:37 EDT 2002

Hi Katja,
I also wrestled with the same question recently.  At that time there was no direct way to use the condition editor to check if a multiline container element was initial.
Instead I created a virtual attribute that did the same thing, and used it in the condition editor instead.
Kind regards,
  Sky

Sky Kimball
Senior Technical Consultant