Workflow Monitoring - Ideas Needed!!

Enrique Arreguin Ramirez EArreguinRamirez at gan.com.mx
Thu Sep 12 10:38:23 EDT 2002

Hi Rodrigo:

At my company, we develop ABAP programs (transaction added) for two =
critical
workflows so any user could check their objects (Purchase Requisition, =
etc.)
one by one.

For each object, we give them a screen that seems like SWI1 with the =
log of
the workitem and who do/did the action.

Hope it helps.

Regards.