R: Processing tasks outside SAP

Simon Freer Simon_Freer at eu.fmo.com
Wed Sep 11 10:15:34 EDT 2002

Alon

I agree with Maria if youve found a better way then I'm all ears. Have =
you
done anything with Lotus Notes ?

Simon

"Fortuna, Marialuisa" <marialuisa.fortuna at spcorp.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> o=
11/09/2002 14:46:56

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>