Initialised object reference

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 20:03:01 EDT 2002

Hello Parag,

Thank you for your help.

Here I am attaching more details with few answers for
the below tips.

Idoc Type: IN_850_ORDER_STANDARD_ZEDI,  Standard type.

Basic Type: ORDERS03

I have very less knowledge in EDI, I have pulled the
info of object type: BUS2032.

I am not sure we did any changes or not, I found the
following.

I guess yes, when user double clicks on one message
for the process/execution other one disappears. As you
said I am guessing it is something related to double
creation of receiver type.

I got the work item number from WE02 >> IDOC >>
Display >> GO to >> Links >> and entered the work item
number 831530 in SWI1 as ID and checked the agents.
But the Agents >> selection criteria is grayed out.

I checked the SWEL >> entered the  object type
creating events  as  BUS2032  and I have 10 entries
for the creation of  PO, and user also told us she got
10 instead of 5 changes.

I went a head and checked SWE2 >> I found the
following.

Object type     Event           Receiver type
BUS2032 CHANGED T 50001425
BUS2032 CHANGED WF90000003

Now, I am not sure how to find why the object type
with this change event has 2 receiver types. And Where
can I see what these receiver types are what are users
attached for this events.

Please advice.

Thank you once again.
Steve