Finding documents

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Mon Sep 9 10:58:11 EDT 2002

All that has happened is that they have renamed the functionality - use the menu path:

System - Services for object

... or if you are using the pale blue version of the GUI use the little blue button that is in the white screen description bar - you can also go straight from this to your workflow logs.

You shouldn't need any OSS notes on a newer installation.

Cheers,

Mark

SAP UK