Workflow task or user exit

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Mon Sep 9 09:51:06 EDT 2002

Neither is cleaner. Depends on what your requirements are.

For example, is your user exit called many times then you could end up with
lots of Work Items which could easily have been avoided if an exit is required.
If you wanted some sort of audit trail then perhaps a Workflow task is the way
to go.

It all depends...

Regards,
Alon

Quoting John A Haworth <jhoworth at csc.com>:

> Hi everyone
>
> I am looking at a problem that could be potentially be resolved by
> either a
> user exit or a workflow task and a new method for  a Purchase
> Requisition
> Business Object.
>
> I was wondering if anyone could advise me, which is the 'cleaner'
> solution??
>
> Thanks
>
> John

Alon Raskin