Workflow from Payment Proposal ( Transaction F110 )

Stols, Nico nico.stols at sap.com
Thu Sep 5 05:01:31 EDT 2002

Has anyone out there started a workflow of the back of a Payment proposal?  If so please let me know.

What I have tried so far:

Table REGUV contains the payment proposal data and also fields that represent the different statuses a proposal could be in.  I check and the change document indicators are set on for these fields in the table.  I also found no change document object and tried to create a new change one referencing the table REGUV.  I generated all the necessary programs.  No change documents are raised as of yet - do I need to implement this generated program somewhere??

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Nico