No subject

Deidre Logan deidre_logan at goodyear.com
Wed Sep 4 15:59:12 EDT 2002

Object type VBRK does not have a CREATED or CHANGED event.  We need to
trigger some of our own business logic on the creation and change of an
invoice.

I have copied the business object to subtype ZVBRK and added the events
CREATED and CHANGED

I have found that I can enter these events in the change document linkage
tables (transactions SWEC and SWED) and then in the Event Linkage table
(transaction SWE2) and get the CHANGED event to trigger.

I need to get the CREATED event to trigger.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Deidre Logan