Start Conditions in 4.6c

Pokraka, Michael michael.pokraka at kcc.com
Wed Sep 4 11:33:18 EDT 2002

In your start conditions, under Extras -> Settings, you can change your
start conditions from client-specific (default) to client independent. I
suppose one would have to investigate all the implications thoroughly
Alternatively, keep bugging Basis to do client transports for every little
change, they'll soon break down and open your test system :-)
Cheers
Michael