when to start implementing workflow ?

Aydin, Kemal (Kemal)** CTR ** aydink at lucent.com
Tue Sep 3 09:35:55 EDT 2002

Ronen,

Here are some words from the SAP Help files:

SAP Business Workflow can be used to define business processes that are not yet mapped in the R/3 System. These may be simple release or approval procedures, or more complex business processes such as creating a material master and the associated coordination of the departments involved.

And, my experience tells me if it's a simple process you can wait till the end of the project. But, if it's a complex business process you might want to start with the blueprint phase, so that both can evolve together.

Thanks,
Kemal Aydin