Populating Email id in 'CC to' field

Deanna Teo deannate at au1.ibm.com
Thu Oct 31 19:01:49 EST 2002

Hi Swami,

I do not think you are able to add email addresses to the 'CC' field in
emails from workflow. I have only managed to add all those 'CC' recipients
to the 'TO' field in my emails from workflow. That would probably be your
next best alternative.

Regards,
Deanna Teo
off: ++61 3 9627 0028    ext: x70028  fax: ++61 3 9627 0332
mob: ++61 (0)421 054 593     email: deannate at au1.ibm.com

IBM Global Services Australia
BIS-AMS Package Outtasking (CS12)
Postal Address: Locked Bag 14111 Melbourne VIC 8001 Australia
http://www.ibm.com

                      Swami Bala
                      <swam_in at hotmail.co        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      m>                         cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Populating Email id in 'CC to' field
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      01/11/2002 10:28 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hello All,

Is it possible to add email ids to 'CC to:' field  in the Workflow template
or Email task ?

Thanks

Swami