Triggering events for change in status of Project definition

Ronen Fox Ronen.Fox at ness.com
Thu Oct 31 04:45:59 EST 2002

Hello all WF experts,

Our problem is as follows:

On a 4.6c system, we try to link a status change of a project definition
(BUS2001) to an event of the same object type.

In transaction BSVW (system status setting)- we try to create a new entry
with the following data:

StatusOT                pdn
BusinessOT              bus2001
Event                   created

when we try to create the entry we get the following error message:
Status object and business object type keys incompatible. Message no. W8 721

I have a feeling this has something to do with the business object having
two keys: internal & external ? but did not find any way to correct this.

Has anyone ever encountered this problem ?
Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you all in advance.
Best regards,

Ronen Fox