ASUG Presentations

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 30 20:58:37 EST 2002

Hi Casey,

I agree whole-heartedly that it is not straightforward. Someone should
probably ask ASUG to put the proceedings in a more visible place.  But
here's what I do know.  If you go to ASUG.COM, and look in the upper right
corner, there is a search field. Under that, you can select from categories
like 'entire website', 'knowledge repository', 'conference proceedings' and
so on.  If you choose conference proceedings, you are likely to get many
hits for a topic like webflow.  But that  is better than none.

I will send a note to ASUG folks tomorrow and ask if they can't put the
presentations from past conferences in a more accessible place.

Sue

At 04:02 PM 10/30/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi Guys and Gals,
>
>Can someone tell me how to search for presentations given at previous ASUG
>conferences.  It does not appear to be a straight forward search on ASUG.com.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Casey

Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer