material master workflow

Loren Huffman LHuffman at sunsweet.com
Wed Oct 30 17:11:36 EST 2002

Hi Swami,
Yes we are on 4.6B. Thanks very much for your help.

Loren

>>> SBalasubramaniam at medrad.com 10/30/02 12:35PM >>>
Loren,
You would have to create your own template. You can use Business Object
Bus1001006 and event created. This will happen once the material is =
created.
In our Organization we have only the Engineers create the Material. They
only have Basic data Authorization.
When they create the Basic Data, The Event will be triggered and the
Workflow will be started.

We then route different Material master view creation to different
functional group using our HR Org.Structure and
a Look-up table.

If you are not in 4.6B, I think you will have to use Business Object
Bus1001. Kindly Check.

Swami