Let a user enter character by himself

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Oct 27 20:08:41 EST 2002

Hi Sharon,
Why don't you use a workflow start transaction or start form? That would let users
enter data in when the workflow is started.

Or alternatively if you need to do this during the workflow, then you could send
them the start transaction /start form as part of a work item.

>From 6.10 a form step would be ideal for this.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)