Workflows triggering twice!

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Fri Oct 25 09:32:27 EDT 2002

Use transaction SWEL to see the actual events triggered.  If you have two
there the system has actually created two events.  I have seen this problem
quite a bit in my creation of workflow in the PM and QM area, especially in
the status management area.  I have had to remove the triggers I put in
because SAP already had the trigger to create the event.  So much so that I
now check the events log before I go and create any triggers.  I suggest
removing the event triggers you put in to see if that removes the additional
trigger.  You may also have to check the BSVW transaction to see if the
status "CRTD" has been entered there.  Caution if you delete anything from
there take note you may have to add it back so document.   Hope this helps!!

Diane H. Nobles
SAP Proj. Analyst, PM, WF
(757) 380-7250