PDRELA_025 Training & Events - No event registered

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITPSEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Thu Oct 24 11:25:05 EDT 2002

Heinrich,

1. Yeah, that is normal. You have to build your own event triggering for =
TEM using the activity codes in T779X

2. Oh. You need to include the activity code there. Depends a bit on the =
type of booking, but BOKP (booking on a planned course) would probably =
be a good start. Would advise you to link all BO's to your event =
triggering FM (in separate entries in T779X) to avoid becoming confused =
at first (BOKF, BOKP, BOKW). Only move to the more difficult ones when =
you get the normal bookings sorted out (rebooking, event cancellation, =
replacement bookings - all lots of fun!)

3. Correct!

Hope this helps,

Jeroen