Problems with versions of workflow templates

Werner Kößl werner.koessl at hirschvogel.de
Thu Oct 24 04:05:29 EDT 2002

Hi all,

we have problems with versions in our productive system.
When we change an existing workflow template in our test-system, we
transport it to the productive system.
Now i display the transported workflow template in the productive system. I
open the menu Goto
and select   -> Workflow Builder -> Choose version.

A popup opens with all versions. But the active version that we've
transported a few minutes ago is standing at the bottom
with the number 0000. And older versions are standing with 0001, 0002 above
the new version. But the transported one (0000)
with the current date is active (there are e.g. 3 versions: 0000, 0001,
0002).

When i leave this screen, and go in again, there is a new number, e.g. 0003
(numbers now: 0000, 0001, 0002, 0003).
And the new number is set active. It's the one we've transported. And now
it's displayed as the highest number with the current date.
And the 0000 is the first version we created. This is how it should be. But
i always have to go in the popup "choose version" before it is right.

I tried to find an OSS note about this mistake, but i didn't find one.

Does someone know something about this problem ???

Thanks, regards !!!