SAP MAPI

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Mon Oct 21 15:58:06 EDT 2002

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for your reply. I very much doubt that 200 users is actually a
limit. I think it's more of a 'recommendation'. I am sure that you can
go past 200 users as long as your infrastructure can handle it.

Regards,
Alon Raskin
3i Consulting Group
e:  <mailto:araskin at 3i-consulting.com> araskin at 3i-consulting.com
w:  <http://www.3i-consulting.com/> http://www.3i-consulting.com
Connect Workflow to Outlook/Lotus Notes in 2 minutes!  -
<http://www.desktopworkplace.com/> Desktop Workplace